Wednesday, March 15, 2023

JUST A CARD..or few

I like to recycle the front of a pretty card
that I may receive from someone,
to make a new card.

Like this beautiful tree and bird.


I can always use a Thank You card.


I made this pretty sympathy card with scraps and a tiny dragonfly!


I had lots of back and white scraps
when a bit of mustard and a swarm of bees happened.






I like to stamp my own designer paper. 
These sunflowers were too fun!


How about some dragonflies to brighten your day?




Hey, I found some bee papers.


I also picked some flowers for these pretty vases,


Making cards is my second love.
Quilting is my first.



Paper On!
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful and so creative! I also enjoy making and sending cards, but quilting is number one for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed looking at your pretty cards, almost make me want to go play with my stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.