Monday, January 1, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Wishing each of you a year filled with 
happiness, health, and lots of sewing!


I am headed to Ocean Isle Beach, NC
with this view for 3 months...
(if you live in the area, let me know
it would be fun to meet some kwilty peeps)



2017 was very good to me.

Some of my Ghastlie goodness was featured
in the Alexander Henry Booth at Spring Quilt Market.


And I had my first solo quilt show!
Lots of people visited and wrote in my journal...
and according to all that...it was a success.



 I have a few things ready to work on.
Like these patterns...why reinvent the wheel?
There are great patterns out there!


My Painted Forest by Blue Nickel Studio
will be made with Cotton and Steel Spellbound & BOO
with a Black background....spooky, right?

My Pumpkins Quilt by Cluck, Cluck Sew
will have Orange, White, Gray Pumpkins
from a mixed collection I have been hoarding 
for a very long time.
And a White Grunge Background


You won't find any Bonnie and Camile fabrics
on my version of this pattern.
But it will definitely be right up my alley!
Stay tuned for this one!


I also have some knitting projects lined up

Here is a yummy yarn "Glen Coe"
which takes me directly to Scotland
and my fantasy with Outlander!


and the pattern I will use....
REFLECTION LINE SHAWL
by Tetiana Otruta


I am also enjoy Game of Thrones and found
this Game of Throne Yarn called
"Castlery Rock"

Knit Faster...Winter is Coming...
ooops - its here!

I selected this pattern.
Both patterns are available on Ralvery


The Wave
by Kristen Finley


That's it for now....I need to finish packing!




And here is some New Years history for you.
"Auld Lang Syne" translates to
"For Old Times Sake"
It all started in Scotland when Robert Burns
penned the lyrics in 1788!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.