Saturday, December 1, 2012

Decking my Halls with POLAR BEARS!


Day 1
"Decking My Halls"


Who really decorates a master bath?    ME!
Why not, it has a jacuzi tub for escaping
from all the holiday hustle and bustle.  

I have been hanging the upside down tree here for years...
before upside down trees were cool.    
No lights required on this tree! Just pretty in white.
White towels with a berry spring fit right under a $2.00
thrift store photo of a winter scene.  

Light the candles, add some bubbles and
a glass of wine...ahhhhh!



The other end of the tub area, I've added another flocked tree 
with cute polar bears snooping about. 
The sleigh picture was a wedding gift
and adds a perfect touch for this vignette.





Last year I moved the polar bears to the Great Room
after I took down the Christmas tree.  
They perk up any room and winter is their time to play!



I don't have a polar bear quilt for this post but you can see the makings of one on this post.  It was a gift for a friend's baby.

For today...I am sharing my 
Holiday Bargello Wall Hanging

Do you decorate bathrooms for the holidays?



2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are making me miss my big tub at our old house today. I adore your upside down tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeness. :D Love those polar bears, and my hubby got a great chuckle out of the upside-down tree. I love my bath enough I could really appreciate one in there! Yes, I do usually put something in the guest bathroom. Really need to do something in my master bath now that you've shared~!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.